When Tah Tah makes a promise, she delivers! In late December, I told my readers that I would be sitting down with Indianapolis Colts player Josh Chapman for a very candid and unfiltered interview. Josh was nice enough to let me inside his Indianapolis home where we chatted and posed for photos before we got down to business. We discussed football, music, food, life and what he looks for in a woman! Oh, and he gives his prediction for the BCS Championship game between Notre Dame and Alabama. (Of course we all know who he predicts will win) 🙂 I found out so many interesting things about the rookie nose guard that I was unable to fit it all in the interview. However, I did bullet point some random facts about “The Boss” below. Check them out before you watch the video! I hope you all enjoy my very 1st interview (with horrible video LOL) for Tahlia Speaks! There will be many more to come in 2013!
DID YOU KNOW?
1. Josh did not start playing football until the 8th grade
2. Josh’s first job was at BW3’s as a “food expediter”
3. Josh loves listening to old school music such as Johnnie Taylor, Marvin Sease, and Frankie Beverly and Maze
4. Josh was committed to Auburn for an entire year before opting to play for the University of Alabama
5. Josh played the last 8 games of the 2011 season anchoring the best run defense in the nation with A TORN ACL?! WOW!
6. Josh has won 2 national Championships with the University of Alabama
7. Josh is a self-proclaimed “SPADES CHAMPION” (Ha-ha)
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO INTERVIEW BELOW AS WELL MORE PICS! ENJOY! COMMENT AND SHARE!