Cold world. A Chicago man won a million dollars with a scratch off lottery ticket last June and dropped dead a month later. Urooj Khan,46, was a hard working immigrant, who upon winning the lottery told officials, “winning the lottery means everything to me.” He died the next day.
Now, authorities have determined that Khan, 46, ingested a lethal dose of cyanide. The authorities were tipped off by one of Khan’s relative’s who pleaded for a more in depth autopsy. Now his death has triggered a homicide investigation, the Chicago Police Department said Monday.
After taxes, Khan received about $425,000.
Money is the root of all evil. RIP
Read full story on Fox News.