REPORT: Carbon monoxide poisoning killed ‘BUCKWILD’ star Shain Gandee

image

This is really sad. West Virginia police have just confirmed that yesterday “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning. A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office released a statement saying Shain’s autopsy was completed today and the death was ruled an accident. Shain’s uncle and a male friend also died while inside Shain’s 1984 Bronco, which had stalled out in mud while the crew went off-roading over the weekend. The truck’s exhaust pipe had apparently been submerged in mud, causing the gas to leak back into the car.

Filming of Season 2 of Buckwild has been suspended. There is no word yet on when it might resume or be canceled. The MTV reality show follows the lives of nine young West Virginians and has been criticized by some for perpetuating “hillbilly” stereotypes.

I’ve seen the show a few times and never really got into it. However Shain always seemed like the liveliest of the group with his bogus ideas. RIP to all three of the victims of this accident.

Advertisements


Categories: Breaking News, Latest news, RIP

Tags: , , ,

Speak your mind!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: